Friday, July 24, 2009

WTF of Utar Guard !!!




i edi desperate and depair toward UTAR
just because of no other choice,
i force 2been in this suck environment


i felt it hopeless
i dun agree with those suck NEW policy
it is such a weird place ever,i think


eventhrough i broke the rules
isit the way to talk with a student wihout using BRAIN
Do they know that what is call MANNERS
I should ignore those brainless Utar security guard
those suck attitudes is consider a rude people where they are


To remark down my student Id number,I dont Care
To blacklist My car number,i ignored it
but please,
dun try 2 BARK in front of me with full of ur shit saliva
who care what they are scolding.....
and dun waste my time as well,please
please notice,i m the one who paid fees for UTAR
use ur brain to think ,i m courted as a boss of u,


Personally , I will never care for that
So, dun try 2 say nonsense for me!!!


today is realy a blue & suck day for ME
i admit that i was bad luck 2 meet the SHIT security officer


WTF of UTAR Guard is......
wish to show the middle finger now,FxxK!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment