Saturday, August 1, 2009

How dare the theives


Last night i slept at 4am
then 2day early in the morning
around 7.30am someone knocked my door
i tod i was slept late to school edi

My sister wake up and opened the door
OMG,something so unpredictable have happened
My 2 housemates which stay in the downstair's room
said 2day morning wen they wake up
they realize their hp which put on the desk have been stolen


that was a shocked news
when i heard it,i totaly awaken from my sleepy mood
we all rushed down to my friend room to have a look
they said that ,
they just open a bit the window b4 they slept
and yet this morning they saw the window is opened widely
and their two handphone gone edi
called also cant reach to call...totally engaged


but how the thief done so?
the desk and the window is quite far distance
and the important thing is
both of my friends still slept inside the room
both of them even din realize got any sound
one of my friend slept at 3am that time
also haven happend anything
their hp also still on the desk
we suspend that the theif mayb notice us quite a long time
cause actualy my friends normally slept in the living room
just last night they slept inside the room


I totally cant imagine
how the thief "fish" the two handphone without any sounds
and even so dare to done so
during my friend were sleeping inside the room

there is not 1st time my kampar house being house-break in
altod tis time not consider house break in also
but also we have lost our valueble things
yes,just two handphone not realy loss so much
but yet,there is so scary to imagine that
how dare the thief act like nowsaday
our saftey is totally cant be secure edi....haihz



hope all my friends,
especially kampar's frens
take good care of ur valueble things
kampar is realy UNSAFETY
dont try to harap any security gurad o police
that is much better u self protect urself.......


i said before
devil is scary,but at least we know about that
but human being is much scary and horrible than devil
we totally don have sensor if someone want to attack u in the dark
this wold is full of danger.......


0 comments:

Post a Comment