Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New Sem....New Life

Really long time
no blogging here dy....
Where m i gone recently....
I totally no idea....^^
supposely,many things to share
but lazy
made me no mood to update


hmm....
just finished my short sem break
started with my new sem around 2 week dy
....


Once again, met my uni frens
met my gang of frens in kampar...
nothing else big different...
just feel like something is gonna change dy
mayb everyone is coupling ...
everyone is being so busy....
but then i just stay turned...
and being nothing else,swt


Mayb i also have a change
Aint sound good for me??!
Mayb....who knows....
what i should do...
should be "take it easy"


My previous sem's result,
i get what i suppose expected to get
that is why,
no dissapointed,no sadness,no tear
i cant gain what i suppose for my hope...
should blame myself for always
being last minutes work....
such a lazy bug i am !!!


This sem is a short sem,
i just have 7 weeks for me
to rush on 3 subjects....
summore,
because the new system of UTAR,
made many inconvinince towards students
my classes even made me
so messy and confuse = =
different subjects different pupils to meet
OMG


A lot of quiz,
A lot of assignments,
A lot of presentations,
A lot of mid terms,
is waiting for me = =OMO
I have to start my hub-bub uni life dy,
many tasks wait me to "enjoy" !!!


Anyways,
This times,
I realy need to put more and more afford
no play play again....
no lazy and no excuse dy....
short sem should score well
and chase back the cgpa


"War" is non-stopping
what i have to do is
fight hard for ownself....
so that i can survive bravely....


All my frens,
aza aza fighting la


PS:
recently seem like dint spend much time on MYSJ
realy feel so sorry on that....
Events cant lend a hand on that....haihz...
hope everything will be FINE....

0 comments:

Post a Comment