Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dear Park JaeBeom


some how until now????
over a whole night,
i also cant accept that
Jaebeom was quit and left 2pm
how come will be like that???
how a heartbreaking news???


I m not a hottest,not 2pm fan
but this seriously made me cry,
why u just leave without saying any words???
many fans haven give up to support u,
how come u decide to leave them???
I knew u have ur own reason.....
I din't blame for ur leaving.....
U sure tired and stressful for all this....



I realized i dont understand korean culture
I totally dont understand korea country,
Just a 4 years ago mistake,
made a talent guy spoilt his dream???
aint is too cold and cruel???



today 8.40 morning,got fans saw
jay reached airport.....
when he saw his mum,he tear off....
he kept on apologize to his parents???
how pity a guy ???


Jay,no matter how....
I still remember u r the only leader in 2pm,
I will always miss you.....
I will miss your sweetie smiling.....
u r the beloved of jayness and hottest,
u r the one born to be put on the stage,
so, please dont give up ur dream......
Thinking of,
will the miracle happen on that,
Will you comeback one day???

Park JaeBeom,
we 're always be with you.....
Please be stronger......
Please be tough......
Hapiness,
is what we want u to have
So,Promise to
always stay happy....




0 comments:

Post a Comment