Friday, September 25, 2009

Goodbye to "Business Accounting"

I felt depressed in this paper
Business Accounting = =
is the tough subject onwards me....
This subject is totally terrible stress causer
whether i tried to do,
even tried to understand hard....
but yet nothing else was gained....
I dont like accounting
I hate those journal,legder and so on....
I dislike Balanse Sheet & Income statement....
Burnt a whole night oil,
for handling this subject...
And yet result found to be "SHIT"
Mayb is because my last minutes work,
always like to be last to fight off....
Lazy bugs always come along me= =
This final exam,
I almost burnt my night time
with a cup of "Teh Ice"....
I felt vomit on the Teh taste dy....
it realy made me in gastric too....
I anti TEH so much now,swt....
Haihz....
Nothing else can say now,
just hope my accounting paper
will not die so hard.....haihz
Pray hard altod it was overed...
God must bless on me^^
PS:
still have one more paper to go....
Information System,WTH subject again = =
This exam made me exhausted till mad....OMG
All My friends,fight for the last paper ya ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment