Monday, September 7, 2009

what can i do for u???


Recently
I totaly cant think through what ur thoughts
M i such dont understand on U???
Or i just dun want to admit somethings
I scared to know the truth
Truth is always full of cruel



I cant deny,
there was sure
had somethings happened towards U.....
mayb it played u happy
made u sorrow too...



From ur CY renewed,
I dont know--->all ok-->happy
until last night
promise---> a previous memory



I hope to ask u a question???
"r u falling in love wf someone???"
I m so sorry that,
I not dare to ask
I affair to think off.....
finally, I escaped.....



U r absolutely stupid,
a 100% pabo.....
u r childish which full of child-minded
u r not belonging in this realistic world
because u r too easily to get hurt....
totally dont know how 2 self protect



i always think that
how much can i love u more ??
how can i protect u from getting hurt ??
how can i made u always happiness ??



What else can i do for u???
can u tell me???

I cant change the fact that,
I Falled For You
I Missed You
I Pained for U
I Cried for U
.......


PS:why recently made me facing the same problem like this
i m fully tired on that dy.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment