Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Korea Plaza Singing Class

Last thursday,
I decided go for the Korea Plaza
for attending the singing class^^

In wednesday night,
I with my sister stayed one night at onnie's house
both of her parents realy very friendly
made me feel embrassed to bring trouble for them
Uncle,aunty,onnie
thanks for everything ^^

the next day,
I antipated go for KLIA with chris and keiya,
because Eyrans wanna flight to oversea on that day
She realy get shock to see me n sinmun
appear at KLIA
We juzt can chat for a while,
coz we were rushing bus to 2nd station,
so be4 leaving,we hug each other in deep.....
I dont dare to turn back
cause i scare to c her crying face,sob.....


TO:My dearest Eyrans
Plz take good care at there....v all miss u so much
hope can chat wf u soon in internet^^muakzzzz






After that,we took monorial and rushed to Bukit Nanas,
cause onnie called and said,
all members arrived edi...juz wait us to come
when we get off from the monorial,
i get shocked for that moment,
coz i saw quite a number of ppl
wearing blue color T-shirt.....so amazing scene^^
then, we walked to Korea Plaza.....

overall,the singing class quite enjoyable for me
I was 1st time to meet xiao xiao,acidice
both of their eyes realy extremely BIG enuf
During the class,
We all ELFs sang R&B version Sorry Sorry and Marry U too
After the self introduce section,
We decided ti watch the Super Show 1 DVD
everyone seem like so high on that situation....

personality,i like this kind of activity,
because through this activity,
it will make E.L.Fs become more co-operate
It can gather all Msia E.L.Fs
to have such interesting function
Make me feel amazing and meanningful^^
I apperiaciate KTO invite MYSJ for the singing class
and thanks those ELFs that attending that day
hope u guys were enjoyed it^^

Malaysia' ELFs , HAppy Together

Photo Sharing:
XiaoXiao,Me,Acidice^^
My korean look^^charisma n handsome???
i prefer this rather than female dressing in korea^^
ooh,winter dy???haha
sorry sorry,cool man !!!!
Behind me got 4 flower guys^^haeng boak

During the singing class,
all ELFs looked so concerntrate ^^ great!!!

Wuli little"xiao xiao" singing teacher^^pretty girl
My "破小孩"
Sorry Sorry lyris shown in big scene^^
"sorry sorry sorry sorry........"

wow,3 pretty korean girls + 1 handsome korean guy^^haha

annyhasaeyo......^^
At last,taking photo as a memorable
1,2,3......take^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment