Thursday, September 10, 2009

Shit timetable ....suck Utar system


Last night slept around 3am,
2day wake up early in the morning,
for WHAT???
For register for 2nd semester's timetable

the whole morning.....
the line suck tilll hell....
the page loaded damn slow.....
i was full of emo......
angry till mad.....

How suck of the Utar system is???
selecting self timetable???
aint bring more trouble to students???
even the exam slip,
we also need 2 print out by own
what the Fu*k uni it is????


I saw courtless of complaint,
but yet,
will it improve in the future???
We are the main assets for it....
but why
wad also need done by ourselves....
Then
what for to pay the fees......


damn suck
damn shit
......


By pooring line,
finally the outcome was,
No more space for the
Pengajian Malaysia Lecturer class,
In such circumstances,
I forced to take Moral......
My timetable is messy enough
I realy no eye to c on that.....
WTF ......damn.....


I need cool down my emo,
the best way is,
i need to take a nap NOW......


No disturb please......
such a shit morning......


0 comments:

Post a Comment